Wednesday, January 23, 2008

mark the calendars...

I attempting to blog twice in one week. OMG mark the freakin calendars. Happy Hump day! My nite was good. Chris and I just layed low and watched a little TV. I bit the bullet and watched American Idol and it was actually pretty entertaining. Some of those peeps think they are greeeaat and they are so not. Tonight I have a facial. Sweet huh?? I haven't had one since my birthday and I am way excited! It will be lovely I'm sure!

Ummm Mr. Chris just emailed me and he forgot his Mom's birthday yesterday. He feels horrible. I feel for him. One year my bro did that and my mom was quite upset for a while. No bueno! Speaking of my mom... did I mention she got a nip/tuck?? Crazy huh?? Go her!! She turns 50 this year and so she needed a little upgrade. Hehe! Can't wait to see what she looks like. Natasha said my mom is now gonna be a MILF. Ahhh I am not ready for my mom to be a MILF! Well, anyhow I am out for now. Rock on!

No comments: