Monday, January 21, 2008

Let's try this again

Once again it seems that I have severely lacked in writing? I need to be more motivated I guess? You can't force it, ya know?? Let's try this again and attempt to jump start my blogging. All I can say is it licks to have to be working today. WTF??? Why can't I have the day off like everyone else?? No bueno!

Yes today is Natasha's birthday and Saturday night we went out to The Melting Pot to celebrate!! It was a bunch of us peeps and we had a good time! We drank us a lot of vino and let's just say I was pretty tipsy! I thought I was on my best behavior, but I guess I wasn't? Sidra said I was pressuring her to pay more money... ummm no I just wanted to make things easier. I am the last person to care if I have to pay a few more dollars. Whatever! Sidra is just over sensitive about everything. The saga continues. Sidra and I always seem to butt heads. Anyways, I will upload pics soon. My computer at home is not working... no bueno... so I need to step it up and get it fixed or just bring my stuff to work to upload. Anyways, all and all is was a great time!! And yes today is also my half birthday. Fun huh?? Not really I am now 28 1/2 and that much closer to that scary age of "30".

I have been on a bit of a movie kick lately because of my awesome new TV. I watched Bourne Supremacy this weekend and it was good!! I am finally getting use out of my netflix. Yay~!

No comments: