Friday, January 25, 2008

My Friday ramble

Can I say how ready I am for the weekend?? Dang this week has dragged on. Work has been utterly slow which is definitely not good... no bueno! And plus I think I am just looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow as it was a big struggle to drag my booty out of bed today. My night was good. The mutt and I went to Miss Natasha's for fajita night. It was yummy! Jakx was acting kinda weird, but I think he thought I was gonna leave him? The last few times I have been over Natasha and I have went off and did something. He got over it though? My dog is high maintenance. What can I do? LoL. I really have nothing big planned for the weekend which is sometimes good, ya know?? My goal is to at least get my ass to the gym since I only managed to make it once so far this week and that is just UNACCEPTABLE! I need to get myself back on my routine of going. That is my plan. Well, that's all for now. Happy almost weekend all!

No comments: