Thursday, April 10, 2008

I'm tired

So I was reading over some past blog posts yesterday & it kinda motivated me to write again today. Yeah don't I deserve a pat on the back? LOL. It was cool to read what I was doing last year at this time and even the year before. Anyways I'm so ecstatic that it's almost the weekend. I am ready to be in weekend mode. My night was good... I actually am a bit tired because I stayed up to watch Big Brother because I knew we would be talking about it tonight at Bunco. I know I know I am a lil bit addicted to BB! Thank goodness James finally got the boot. He was annoying! His bow tie tattoo was killin me! I'm not sure who I want to win yet?? But definitely not Natalie but she does make for great reality TV! Well sorry I got distracted by the gap.com website for a sec and now I must leave to go check on Sammy the dog. I will attempt to write more later... wow twice in one day... mark the calendars!!

No comments: