Monday, June 18, 2007

It's Monday again...

So far my Monday has been pretty choppy. I manages to set off my alarm this morning... so neighbors... then when I got to work I was attempting to turn off the fan and the light cover came off and hit me in the head... ouch for sure! I AM STILL A LITTLE BITTER. How was everyone's weekend? Mine was just peachy!!! Too bad it's over.

Friday I went to 58 for some dinner and drinks! It was delicious as usual! Natasha was finally able to join me for my Friday night ritual. We had good times! My new fav wine there is the Primitivo. I found that I really liked it when I went wine tasting, so I thought I would try and it was very very yummy!

Saturday I woke my ass up early to meet Miss Randa Randa and little man Nathan in Fairfield. OMG he's getting so big!! I will definitely have to post some pics of him I took. He's adorable! Natasha, Randa, and I had a fab time catching up and doing a little shopping. It was good to get to see Nathan again. He had fun spitting up all over Aunt Jenny. Hehe! It was even better to see Miss Randa... I miss that girl!!

Sunday I slept in and it was glorious! Then I ran a few errands. I went to get a mani/pedi... a much needed one. And I also got my oil changed and car washed. Just a bunch of crap that I needed to get done!! Then I watched a little TV and passed out early! All and all not a bad Sunday at all!!

No comments: